Question about Televison & Video
1. Turn on the Player with no disc on the tray. The tv screen and the dvd lcd will display "No Disk"
2. Press the "Repeat" key on the Samsung remote control
3. Press the keys: "5 7 5 3 8" on the remote. A number must appear n the screen. That is your player's current region.
4. Prss the number for the region you want to use next ( 1 , 2 , etc). If you want your dvd player to be unlocked for all the regions press "9". A number should appear in the screen.
5. Press the "Open/close" button in the remote. The tray will open. Leave it open for a few seconds.
6. Just press the "On/off" button in the remote.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2013 | Pioneer DV2032K All Multi Region Code...
Jan 22, 2011 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 08, 2009 | Samsung DVD-HD850 DVD Player
Sep 11, 2009 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 20, 2009 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 27, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V1000 DVD Player/VCR
Jan 28, 2008 | Apex Digital AD-1110W DVD Player
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: