Yes use lexmark site
here is direct link
to your X2470 driverAttention Windows Vista Users
If you have installed your printer on your PC using an original Lexmark Driver CD that came with your product and you are experiencing problems when printing, you may have installed the Windows XP driver.
Follow these steps to resolve:
· Disconnect your USB cable from your printer.
· Uninstall all Lexmark printer drivers on your PC.
· Download the correct Vista driver for your model.
· Install the driver on your PC.Important
- Do not reconnect the USB cable until the install software prompts the question of how the printer is connected. Comment by Soulvisitor, I think I see whats stopping you
Go to site
Select operating system
Click download now link
Quickly within a sec, when the small box opens click on cj2470 link in Right hand corner, mine seems to freeze up, and not allow download, if I let box open and click tab on top to download.
please note text in bottom right corner, click there before it disappears as in shown in pic 2