Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Hello and Welcome to FixYa!
Please do cross check that the newly installed ink cartridge is genuine and is installed properly in the printer... Try performing a reset by the following procedure...
1. Unplug the power cord from both ends of the printer.
2. Wait for 2 minutes
3. Reconnect the power cord to the wall outlet. Do not reconnect the other end to the back of the printer
4. While the other end of the power cord is still unplugged, hold the pound (#) and six (6) keys on the printer.
5. While holding pound and six, reconnect the power cord to the back of the printer and after two seconds release the two keys.
6. Wait until the printer will turn on. If not, press the power button to turn it on.
If the problem still persists, then it seems that the print head assembly got alignment problem, and need to visit the repair center for physical repairing of the unit or buy a new unit....
Hope this clears the picture a bit,
Please do RATE the solution, if this helps you,
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2014 | HP Photosmart C6150 Wireless All-in-one...
May 21, 2012 | HP Deskjet D1455 InkJet Printer
Sep 14, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 20, 2009 | Kyocera Mita FS-1920 Laser Printer
Mar 05, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 15, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
May 07, 2008 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 10, 2007 | HP LaserJet 4si Printer
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: