Question about JVC TH-A10 System
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
got there choose the right manuel for you i think you can download it you might need this software to read it www.adobe.com get adobe acrobat reader
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
SOURCE: Won't Turn On
Try reseting the system. Instructions below.
DVD reset procedure for TH-A10
1. Make sure there is no Disc in the tray.
2. Disconnect the power cord.
3. While Pressing "Stop" and "Open/Close" buttons together reconnect the power cord
4. Front display will show "TEST0".
5. Then the display will change to : "TEST1 JC2".
6. Press "Enter" button on the remote, display will show "EEPROM"
7. Press "Power" to shut unit off.
8. Reset is finished
Posted on Mar 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2011 | JVC AV-24F704 24" TV
Dec 27, 2010 | JVC TH-A10 System
Nov 27, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Nov 16, 2008 | JVC TH-A10 System
Jun 01, 2008 | JVC TH-A10 System
Jan 18, 2008 | JVC TH-A10 System
Oct 10, 2007 | JVC AV-27230 27" TV
Feb 22, 2014 | JVC TH-A10 System
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!