Question about Nokia 5630 XpressMusic Smartphone
To get the MMS/GPRS setting please call your service provider.
They will send you the MMS/GPRS setting.After you recieve please save the settings to your phone and make it as default setting.
You can start using this service
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
I forgot my phone code of nokia 5630d-1,now I cannot format my hand set,is their any solution to get formatted my hand set....
Posted on Feb 15, 2011
Posted on Aug 18, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 13, 2012 | Nokia Lands Phones
Jun 23, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 03, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 23, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
?GPRS Settings Nokia 6300
Step 1: Click here to receive the correct settings from Nokia by sms
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN); FOR DOCOMO ENTER TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET AS ACCESS POINT
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal config.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes.
NOW YOUR DONE YOUR SETTING IS READY TO USE
Nov 17, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Nov 08, 2010 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
Apr 28, 2010 | Nokia 5630 XpressMusic Smartphone
Nov 20, 2009 | Nokia Cell Phones
668 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: