Question about RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Just follow this instruction to enter your blackberry storm 9530 unlock code :
1. Power ON your BlackBerry Storm 9530 with any SIM Card.
2. Scroll and select Manage Connections.
3. Select Turn All Connections OFF.
4. Press Escape to go back to the Home Screen.
5. Go to Options menu and select Advanced Options.
6. Click on SIM Card.
7. Click on Show keyboard.
8. Hold the ALT key while typing MEPD. You will not see text appear on screen while typing. This opens up a personalization menu.
9. Hold the ALT key while typing MEP2. You will not see text appear on screen while typing.
10. Press ALT and 2 simultaneously to get number 2.
11. You should be presented with a prompt Enter Network MEP Code.
12. Enter your blackberry unlock code.
Posted on Oct 30, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Nov 20, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry? Tour 9630 Smartphone
Nov 18, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Nov 11, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Sep 28, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
May 10, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Nov 15, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 27, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Jan 04, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Sep 05, 2017 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: