Question about RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Just follow this instruction to enter your blackberry storm 9530 unlock code :
1. Power ON your BlackBerry Storm 9530 with any SIM Card.
2. Scroll and select Manage Connections.
3. Select Turn All Connections OFF.
4. Press Escape to go back to the Home Screen.
5. Go to Options menu and select Advanced Options.
6. Click on SIM Card.
7. Click on Show keyboard.
8. Hold the ALT key while typing MEPD. You will not see text appear on screen while typing. This opens up a personalization menu.
9. Hold the ALT key while typing MEP2. You will not see text appear on screen while typing.
10. Press ALT and 2 simultaneously to get number 2.
11. You should be presented with a prompt Enter Network MEP Code.
12. Enter your blackberry unlock code.
Posted on Oct 30, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
on Nov 26, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 20, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry? Tour 9630 Smartphone
Nov 18, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Nov 11, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Sep 28, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
May 10, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Nov 15, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 27, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Mar 07, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Sep 05, 2017 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
Nov 05, 2017 | RIM BlackBerry Storm 9530 Smartphone
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: