Question about Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
The error 46 indicates that the ink absorber pad is full and needs to be replaced. According to their site here, you will need to have an engineer replace it for you, although I bet you could purchase a new one from their store.
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
Testimonial: "Great inofrmation but where is the ink thing situated in the printer"
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2016 | Brother 32 Lc970 Bk/c/m/y Ink Cartridges...
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2010 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 16, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Oct 28, 2009 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 22, 2009 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
May 14, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
628 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!