Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular Phone
How to solve this:
- Install Blackberry Desktop Manager
- Use Application Loader
- Click on Update Software
- Download the firmware for your provider/handset via the blackberry.com
- Install the software package you downloaded
- Go to Program files --> Common Files --> Research in Motion -->
- Open the Loader application
- Make sure that your unit's PIN is displayed
- Click Next
- Select the softwares to be installed
- Then click next
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
on Dec 02, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
May 10, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2013 | Fujitsu SIEMENS Esprimo Mobile V5535...
Mar 21, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jul 05, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 29, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER C3170U Color Copier
Jun 04, 2009 | Canon CLC 1140 Copier
673 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: