Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular Phone
How to solve this:
- Install Blackberry Desktop Manager
- Use Application Loader
- Click on Update Software
- Download the firmware for your provider/handset via the blackberry.com
- Install the software package you downloaded
- Go to Program files --> Common Files --> Research in Motion -->
- Open the Loader application
- Make sure that your unit's PIN is displayed
- Click Next
- Select the softwares to be installed
- Then click next
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
on Dec 02, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3GS Black (16 GB)
Nov 20, 2013 | Fujitsu SIEMENS Esprimo Mobile V5535...
May 18, 2011 | Canon LaserCLASS 3170 All-In-One Printer
Mar 21, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jul 05, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 29, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER C3170U Color Copier
Jun 04, 2009 | Canon CLC 1140 Copier
667 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: