Question about Crane Frog EE-3191 1 Gallon Humidifier
To replace the filter, follow the steps below
1. Turn the unit off and disconnect from the electrical outlet.
2. Remove the reservoir from the housing.
3. Unlock the housing from the base by turning the lock
knob to the unlocked position
4. Lift the housing straight up and place to the side
5. Unlock the wick holder from the base by turning the
lock knob to the unlocked position
6. Remove the wicks from the wick holder
7. Follow the weekly cleaning instructions.
8. Insert new filters into the wick holder and lock the wick
holder back onto the base.
9. Replace the housing onto the base and lock it into
10.Fill the reservoir and place back into housing.
11.Repeat Operating Instructions It will take about 30 minutes
for the humidifier to reach maximum output. You
can purchase replacement filters (model BWF100 filters)
at your local retailer, by calling 1-800-253-2764, filling
out the accessory card, or by visiting
www.bionaire.com. It is recommended that a
replacement filter is purchased for uninterrupted use.
Here is a link for the manual for your humidifier:
Posted on May 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2010 | Bionaire BCM6010 Humidifier
Feb 26, 2010 | Bionaire BCM7207-U Humidifier
Feb 10, 2010 | Bionaire W7 Humidifier
Jun 16, 2009 | Vicks V3100 1.2 Gallon Humidifier
May 17, 2009 | Crane Frog EE-3191 1 Gallon Humidifier
Jan 06, 2009 | Aprilaire 600 Humidifier
Dec 29, 2008 | Honeywell HE365 Humidifier
Feb 26, 2008 | Honeywell HE220A1019 Whole House...
Feb 10, 2008 | Honeywell QuietCare HCM-630 Humidifier
Jan 09, 2008 | Evenflo Evaporative Cool Mist Humidifier
352 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: