Question about Samsung DLP HL-P4663W 46" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
Ok.. Do you hear any whirring noise(just ensuring that you installed it correctly).
Posted on Aug 03, 2010
Check if the color wheel that you have purchased is an original product of Samsung (The company to which your unit belong). Also check if something has gone wrong with it by asking a nearby t.v expert to check it. You may be well inside the warranty period to ask for a replacement.
Best Regards. Thank You.
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
try to adjust the convergence on your TV, this should balance the color.
If you don't know how to adjust the convergence on your TV, follow the below procedures:
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
After color wheel replacement, there is adjustment requires, it calls Index Delay Adjustment. I would recommend to have service manual cop in hand as procedure is written in service manual, however, below is brief procedure about index delay adjustment to correct color phase/ color wheel timing to have correct colors.
1. Turn off the power to put the unit into the STAND-BY mode.
2. In order to enter the Service Mode, Press "Mute" → "1" → "8" → "2" → "POWER" buttons on the Remote Control.
3. Select "Service" on the first display of the Service mode menu.
4. Press the ▲ ▼ (Up or Down) button to move to INDEX DELAY, then press ENTER to select.
5. The INDEX DELAY setup screen (with a red bar at the bottom of the screen) will be displayed.
6. Press the ◀▶ (Left of Right) buttons to adjust. Check the red color at the bottom of the screen at its minimum and maximum
values of changing from red to magenta, then adjust to the mean value.
Hope these info will help you.
Let me know if you have additional question.
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 05, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Nov 11, 2014 | Samsung Bp96-01103a Dlp Tv Color Wheel L6...
Jan 16, 2011 | 1997 Nissan Maxima
Apr 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
Feb 19, 2009 | 1996 Dodge Intrepid
Dec 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 18, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
483 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!