Question about Computers & Internet
You seem to have a very high resolution setting. This leads to very small font size and difficulty in reading the text, especially on web pages.
To change resolution:
1. Switch on the computer.
2. Wait till the boot process complete.
3. Click (right button on mouse) anywhere on the desktop except where there are no icons.
4. A small pop up box opens.
5. At the bottom there will be properties.
6. Click ( left button on mouse) on properteis.
7. You will see another pop up box, which will say display properties.
8. Click ( left button on mouse) on settings tab.
9. Some where in the middle of the page that opens you will see screen resolution. There will be a slider which moves moves beteen less and more. Chances are that your slider is ket towards the end of more.
10. Bring this slider towards the center . You can click in the center or click and drag.
Then click Ok.
You may see another box saying it needs your permission to change resolution or will go back to original resolution. Select whichever option that will change the resolution to new one. The screen may blink or at times the computer may reboot.
You will see that the fonts has now become bigger.
Repeat the process if necessary till you find a resolution that is comfortable for you.
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2015 | SUPERNIGHT Universal 7-8 Inch Tablet...
Feb 23, 2018 | Acer Computers & Internet
Nov 04, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 21, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 26, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 753S 17" CRT Monitor
Sep 27, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 20, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Feb 05, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 13, 2009 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 21, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 22, 2018 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
309 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!