Question about Computers & Internet
For installing the OS follow the following:
1. Bootable CD of OS like Win98SE,XP,2K
2. Also have the latest Service Pack of that OS
3.Mother Board CD while you purchased the system
4. Software CDs which you want to install like Ms-Office XP, Java, Oracle, SQL 2K, Anti Virus
Do the following:
1. Switch on the system
2. Press the DEL key to enter into the BIOS Settings
3. Keep the boot devices as 1. CD ROM, 2. HDD
4. Press F10 function key and press Enter Key
5 Place the bootable CD and follow the steps as shown
Let me know if your problem is solved and rate me as FIXYA!
Posted on Apr 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2015 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Aug 15, 2013 | HP Compaq Presario SR2150NX PC Desktop
Aug 29, 2012 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 11, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario Media Center SR1750NX...
Mar 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2008 | HP Compaq Business Desktop dx2200 - P4 524...
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!