Question about Computers & Internet
For installing the OS follow the following:
1. Bootable CD of OS like Win98SE,XP,2K
2. Also have the latest Service Pack of that OS
3.Mother Board CD while you purchased the system
4. Software CDs which you want to install like Ms-Office XP, Java, Oracle, SQL 2K, Anti Virus
Do the following:
1. Switch on the system
2. Press the DEL key to enter into the BIOS Settings
3. Keep the boot devices as 1. CD ROM, 2. HDD
4. Press F10 function key and press Enter Key
5 Place the bootable CD and follow the steps as shown
Let me know if your problem is solved and rate me as FIXYA!
Posted on Apr 24, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2014 | HP Compaq 6820s Business Notebook
Apr 26, 2011 | HP Compaq 6820s Notebook
Jan 06, 2018 | HP Smart Buy - HP Compaq 6820s Notebook PC...
Nov 25, 2010 | HP Smart Buy - HP Compaq 6820s Notebook PC...
Jun 26, 2010 | HP Compaq 6820s Notebook PC
Apr 03, 2010 | HP Compaq 6820s Notebook PC
Feb 26, 2010 | HP Compaq 6820s Notebook
Nov 23, 2009 | HP Compaq 6820s Business Notebook
Jan 10, 2009 | HP Compaq 6820s Notebook PC
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!