Question about TOA Electronics P-924MK2 Amplifier
Buy a 70V line transformer and matching speaker
MCM electronics or Parts Express should have them
Posted on Aug 17, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2015 | Lands Phones
Jan 22, 2011 | Marantz Audio Players & Recorders
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Nov 02, 2010 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 01, 2010 | Marantz PM-68 Amplifier
Oct 18, 2010 | TOA Electronics P-924MK2 Amplifier
Nov 18, 2009 | Graco Imonitor Digital Baby Monitor
May 09, 2009 | TOA Electronics P-924MK2 Amplifier
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: