Question about Linksys Wireless-G WRT54GS Router (e125894)
I have no access to the net after installing Linksys wireless-g router
I think your configuration have a problem try to reset the reset button of the router. Press the reset by using a tip of pen by 15 second and try to connect. If still not connected try to run again the setup configuration of the router.
Posted on Apr 24, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2013 | Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router
Jan 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2012 | Linksys Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2011 | Linksys Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit...
Jan 05, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Dec 05, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
1. You have an updated Easy Setup Key and would like to get additional computers wirelessly connected to the Internet.
2. You would like to perform the above task but do not have an updated Easy Setup Key.
3. You finished setting up your Valet or Linksys Wireless-N Router and would like to get a desktop with no wireless connectivity connected to the Internet.
4. You would like to wirelessly connect a computer to your Valet or Linksys Wireless-N Router using the Windows Wireless Manager.
5. You would like to give temporary Internet access to a visiting friend or relative.
If you need more help come back.Post / thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Nov 21, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Nov 01, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Dec 11, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Oct 10, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: