Question about LG 32LD450 32 In. LCD HDTV
Hello Heidi, you will need the brand and model number for your TV when you click in to sky.com. after you do you might have to sign in or register if you haven't done so. Then click on watching sky, then remote control help, this will take you to the find your code, this is where you'll need the model and make for your TV.
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 05, 2012 | Samsung Televison & Video
Aug 02, 2008 | Televison & Video
1. Turn on the TV receiver
2. Press TV on the Sky Remote Control
3. Hold down SELECT and the RED buttons together for approximately two seconds, until the RED LED on the Sky remote blinks twice.
4. Enter three digit code from list for the receiver (early versions now flash twice).
5. Press select to enter code structure (the LED will flash twice if a valid code has been entered).
6. Now press the STDBY button and test other functions.
Repeat if necessary until a code is found that works most common functions
Mar 12, 2011 | LG 32LH30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 13, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Jun 14, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 05, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 15, 2009 | Samsung LW20M21C 20 in. LCD Television
Nov 19, 2007 | Goodmans W280NS Television
189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: