Question about HP DeskJet 970cxi InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the same problem, but Jet Tec waste inks. When I first replaced black (pgi 5bk)-don't forget to place the small chip from the original cartridge to replacement; it worked fine. But now, it has a lot of problems because this **** printer from canon only want original inks (and the original are tooooooooo expensive). I'll never bought anything else from canon.
Posted on Mar 23, 2008
SOURCE: waste ink absorber
This is the ink counter reset instructions:
1. Service mode: Menu->Scan->Copy->Scan( one at a time in sequence)
2.Select "test mode"
3.Select "(8) ETC
4.Select "(4) EEPROM CLEAR
5.Select "(1) INK COUNT
6. press the OK button
7. Press the STOP/RESET button(returns you to the TEST MODE sub-menu
8. Press the ON/OFF button (which resets the printer).
There you go.
Posted on May 27, 2008
1) Enter SERVICE MODE By pressing Menu-Scan-Copy-Scan
2) Enter NVRAM by presing <--- or ---> then OK
3)SET ABS-M LEVEL TO 0
Posted on Aug 02, 2008
Here this step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer Canon Pixma MP130
1. You will include printer.
2. Press button MENU, then SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - they entered
3. Into the service regime
4. Select NVRAM ACCESS and further BY OK.
5. Select SET Abs- m level and advance value equal to zero.
6. Select SET Abs- r level (if there is) and also you will establish into zero
7. You will turn off printer by button POWER
Some time of other you will need to clean out the inkpads that are in the printer or it will in time leak the ink out.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2014 | Brother HL Office Equipment & Supplies
on Jul 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 14, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 13, 2010 | HP DeskJet 970cxi InkJet Printer
Nov 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jul 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
May 20, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 01, 2012 | HP DeskJet 970cxi InkJet Printer
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!