Question about Epson Printer
Streaking on the reverse side suggest dirty rollers.
1. remove cartridges form the printer
2. disconnect all cables
3. check full paper path for presence of debris, lint, bits of paper, remove if necessary (you can put printer on it's back or sides for esy removal)
4. mount on long skewers lint free clothing or tissue
5. wet tissue/cloth in isopropyl alcohol and whipe all rubber rollers on paper path till no discoloration to the tissue
6. connect all cables
7. insert inks and print test page
if necessary, you need to clean rollers again, but once is usually sufficient. to keep printer in good condition, you need to print at least one page per week and periodicaly clean the rollers, that depend on amount of printing done.
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
Testimonial: "Thanks. That was perfect advice and a simple fix."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 01, 2017 | Epson Stylus Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 18, 2011 | Epson Stylus S20 InkJet Photo Printer...
Jun 02, 2010 | Epson Stylus S20 InkJet Photo Printer...
Oct 22, 2009 | Epson Stylus S20 InkJet Photo Printer...
Oct 11, 2009 | Epson Stylus 1400 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus S20 InkJet Photo Printer...
Nov 07, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: