Question about HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
This rubber piece can be actually locket from printer rollers, but, returning to your smudgy printing
1. remove cartridges from the printer
2. check if there is bit of paper stuck anywhere in paper path, if so, remove
3. check if rollers on paper path are clean
4. touch bottom of the cartridge with absorbent tissue to check if ink is flowing through, if yes then insert cartridges back and print test page.
5. if cartridge do not allow inkflow, check what solvent is used (water, isopropyl alcohol or methylated spirit - this which do not cause precipitation is correct solvent), soak absorbent paper (tissue) with proper solvent and whipe head of the cartridge with it, 6. put drop of the solvent on golden knobs inside seats of the cartridges of the printer, allow it to soak in, wipe off with lint free tissue and put another drop of solvent in. allow soak in,
7. install cartridges back, print test page, it should start printing very weak and improving as it goes through the page (solvent will be printed first)
8. create "strip page" one line yellow, white space, one line cyan, white, magenta, white, black - print that page, this print will clean printheads and establish good inkflow.
all ink printers must print at least one page per week as to keep heads free of gum and ink in flow.
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2012 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Feb 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP5300 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 18, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 16, 2009 | Canon i9100 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
May 18, 2009 | Cannon i70 Printer
Sep 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 22, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 17, 2007 | Epson Stylus C40UX InkJet Printer
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: