Question about HP C6250 InkJet Printer
I am having a problem printing with my HP Photosmart C6250. I purchased a complete set of refillable O2 cartridges,which were pre-
filled with ink.When I installed them and tried to print something the only colors that were able to print were:yellow,cyan,& lt.cyan.The black
,magenta,and lt.magenta would not print at all.I cleaned the printheads
with the software that came with the printer about 12 times,and the
results were the same,no ink.The printer has not sat idol for a long period of time,so I do'nt think the ink has dried inside.What else could
You wasted your time using cleaning program and heaps of ink...
follow this procedure:
1. remove all ink cartridges from the printer
2. check if ink is soluble in water, isopropyl alcohol or methylated spirit (this which do not create lumps or precipitations is correct solvent)
3. put one drop of solvent in th centre of aspiration hole on receptable
4. if solvent is absorbed through input, that meant problem is not with printer but with cartridges.
5. check printer cartridge by stamping them with tissue if they "produce" any ink on the outlet,
6. put one drop of solvent on cartridge outlet and insert them in correct bases
7. print test page, print should be rather weak as solvent will go through the nozzles
8. print test page from computer
9.create "strip page" of each colour used, separate by no colour (white) start with yellow strip, then white, light cyan, white, cyan, white, light magenta, white, magenta, white, black - this strip pattern will force all cartridge to operate on they max delivery.
if there is no result, service by technician will be in place...
all ink based printers need to print at least one page per week... ink will dry pretty fast, especially in dry or hot condition.
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2011 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 13, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 14, 2010 | HP Photosmart C4280 Aio Printer
Jul 29, 2010 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 31, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Feb 26, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Feb 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart D5360 InkJet Printer
Jul 17, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
320 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: