Your iPhone is currently on disabled mode after entering wrong combination of password. There are several ways to gain back the access to your iPhone:
First Method: iTunes
1. Using your computer, open iTunes where you have recently backed up your iPhone.
2. Connect your iPhone. Once your iPhone is detected, a notification will appear to enter your passcode. Note: If the lockscreen doesn't show, proceed to next method.
Second Method: Update
1. While your iPhone connected to iTunes, powered on. Hold down the Power key + Home button simultaneously until the screen off, keep on pressing the Home button then release the Power key until iTunes detected that your iPhone is on Recovery Mode. Note: An iTunes logo will appear on the iPhone when Recovery mode is enabled.
2. On iTunes, click on Update iPhone. It may take a while to download the software, so leave it for a while connected until the installation complete.
3. Once updated, try unlocking your iPhone. Note: If you still can't unlock your iPhone proceed to next method.
Third Method: Restore (last option)
1. If method 1 and 2 fails to unlock your iPhone. Then try to restore your iPhone into its factory default and restore your backup after.
2. Go to recovery mode. See method 2 step 1 process to enable recovery mode.
3. Then choose Restore iPhone. Note: Restoring your iPhone will delete and remove all of your data including apps, music, photos, messages, contacts, notes, etc.
4. It may take a while to download and install the software, so leave your device connected until the process complete.
5. After your iPhone has been restored, choose restore from a backup or iCloud, then wait until your iPhone successfully synced your old data.
6. Try unlocking your iPhone.