Question about Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
1. Turn on the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Locate a 3-digit code for your device.
3. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) for approximately three seconds unitl the POWER INDICATOR illuminates.
4. Enter the 3-digit code for your device within 30 seconds. The POWER INDICATOR shuts off.
5. Press power button to verify correct code entry. If the device shuts off, the code was entered correctly. If the device does not shut off, repeat steps 3-4, using a different code.
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2013 | Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
Feb 09, 2011 | Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
Feb 09, 2011 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jul 28, 2010 | Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
Apr 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2008 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!