Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
When F21 error code appears press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the display.
Also check for the following issues
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Thank you !!
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2015 | Washing Machines
Apr 22, 2017 | Siemens WFXD5200UC Front Load Washer
Mar 02, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
Feb 06, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
Jan 16, 2010 | Hoover Washing Machines
Jan 04, 2009 | Whirlpool GHW9300 Duet Washer
Dec 17, 2008 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Apr 29, 2008 | Bosch Classixx WVF 240S Front Load Washer...
Oct 27, 2007 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
335 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: