Question about Brookstone 538744 Remote Control
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until the POWER INDICATOR illuminates. The remote control is in programming mode.
3.Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on
indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
3. Press CHANNEL UP or CHANNEL DOWN repeatedly until the device turns on.
4. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
5. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Posted on Jul 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2011 | One For All Texas AM 4 Device Universal...
Aug 02, 2009 | Televison & Video
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!