Question about HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
What Operating System are you using? meaning Windows XP Home Edition or Windows XP Proffesional...if its one of this I can help...but if you are using Windows Vista and above.. I had problem to even have the printer work and even Microsoft guy online couldn't even help but I will try if we try to do as we chat.....as long as you are not in Vista or 7 platform... thanks
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
It will depend on if you have the full software installed and want to use that software or another program. Put the document face down on the glass or face up in an Auto-document Feeder.
Launch the HP Solution Center (Start > All Programs > HP > HP Solution Center). Click Scan Picture or Scan Document and adjust the settings if desired and click OK. Set the scan destination and file type. Then press Scan. If you want to use the buttons on the scanner to launch the scan software on the computer, you need to set up the scan to destinations and settings in the Solution Center first.
WinXP, Vista and Win7 can acquire scans with Paint (File > Import from Camera or Scanner), Vista (some versions) and Win7 have Windows Fax and Scan (New Scan) and Photo Gallery (download from Microsoft for Win7).
I hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
(1) Make sure
that the power is turned on.
(2) Press the SCAN button.
If you specified the same computer to
save scanned data last time, go to (5).
(3) Use the or
button (Scroll Wheel) to select PC , and press the OK button.
The computer selection screen will
Besides saving scanned data on the
computer, you can save them on a memory card or USB flash drive, or attach them
to E-mail on the computer.
(4) Select the
computer to save or forward scanned data, and press the OK
(5) Select the
document type, and press the OK button.
Hope can help you.regards
Jun 14, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 21, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Nov 14, 2010 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 24, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 09, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 06, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!