Question about Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
1) Close all open programs
2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT
and press Enter
3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders
4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.
5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
7) Reboot your computer
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2011 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Jun 23, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Aug 05, 2010 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Dec 29, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Dec 05, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Nov 04, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Aug 17, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Nov 04, 2008 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!