Question about Nikon D80 Body Only Digital Camera
I NEED SETTINGS FOR SHOOTING WILD LIFE ON A NIKON D80 WITH A 175-500MM SIGMA
1. Use Dynamic Focus. It enables you to track the animal if it is moving.
2. Focus on the animal's eyes. If the eyes are in focus, it will make the photograph.
3. I suggest spot metering with quick animals. It may wash out the background but you will get the shot of your 'prey'.
4. If the animal is stationary, stick between f8 - 11.
5. As far as possible, shoot just after dawn and before sunset. You get good light that way.
6. Try to frame the animal against the sky or some other light colour if the animal is dark or against a dark background (or the sky again) if the animal is light.
7. Switch off the beep sounds of the camera.
8. A good sturdy tripod.
9. Patience. Oodles of it.
10. I stay in Africa (for the time being) and enjoy photography. I usually go by these maxims. I hope they work for you.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2011 | Nikon D80 Body Only Digital Camera
Nov 16, 2010 | Sigma 75-300mm f/4-5.6 DL Lens for Nikon...
Oct 09, 2010 | Sigma AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 DL Macro Super...
May 20, 2010 | Sigma 75-300mm f/4-5.6 DL Lens for Nikon...
Dec 25, 2009 | Nikon D80 Digital Camera with 18-135mm...
Nov 15, 2009 | Nikon D80 Digital Camera with 18-135mm...
Apr 02, 2009 | Nikon D80 Digital Camera with 18-135mm...
123 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: