- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This deck uses the K-Mechanism. Which you can find information by searching the web for it. F04 means the mechaism is locking up whilst it's unloading. The solution is to look at the Load Motor and the timing of the drive to it.
You have a K Mech model, searching online for "Pansonic K Mech" will produce more information on it which will help solve the problem.
F04 Means the mechanism is locking when it unloads. The cause of which is the Load motor timing.
Your VCR has input to record video-audio signal. Here is 2 options to record program in vcr.
1= You need to hook up video-audio cable at Monitor Out in TV and video-audio in at VCR. select Line-1 or Line-2 (where you hook up cable) in vcr and insert cassette with Record Tab intact, VCR is ready to record TV program. select desired channel on tv and hit record button of vcr, recording will start.
2= Plug RF antenna / cable wire in RF In of vcr and tune desired channel in vcr (get help of vcr's user manual for that) and push record button to start record directly in vcr.
Have further query, let me know please.
looks like some kind of sensor within the mechanical part, its seems like the mechanism doesnt return fully to its original point giving you these kind of malfunctions, I suggest to take it
to an authorized dealer for a complete check up & tune up
Hi. I posted this question in the hope of getting some help with my VCR, as it was advertised as a free site... oh its free alright to post the question but to get any help you need to pay..... SO I SENT MY VCR TO A REPAIR SHOP LOCALLY !!! thats how I fixed the problem. with NO HELP FROM THIS SITE AT ALL........ Thanks but no thanks...........
Yes, the NV 370 was among the most produced and popular VCR machines by Panasonic.
Ifthere is no color, only 2 reasons i can think of -
1. Check the Colour / B&W switch at t5he rear of the machine.It might accidently be on 'B&W' mode.
2. Clean the video Heads. Dirty Heads also show as B&W picture on this machine.
3. There is a internal circuitry fault (tho' very rare in this machine. If it is a circuit fault, then there is nothing you can do, unless you know Solid state Electronics servicing. And even after that, it may become difficult to service, as spares may not be available. Machine is a 20 year old model.