a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure that usb driver and GMobileSupportTool is installed on your PC.
1. Download Lg Mobile Support Tools using the link below: http://tool.lime.gdms.lge.com/client/app/LGMobileSupportTool.exe 2. Execute downloaded file. Follow installation instructions. After executing LG Mobile Support Tool in Step2, you can download USB Driver:
3. Connect your phone to PC by using the bundled USB Cable
4. Click start updating
The phone software upgrade stopped before completion?
Don't close the update tool, disconnect the cable and reconnect it. And check the USB Driver connection on our PC. After that, please restart the update.
Otherwise, please select "Customer Support"-"Recovery Phone" in LG MOBILE SUPPORT TOOL. Then, you can start to recover your phone.
Sir I have Chang Jiang W007 Model mobile.. by accidently , the first SIM incoming calls barring password was blocked . also my phone charger unit also failed.. Is there is any solutions for my problems..pls send it to my email ID email@example.com advance thanks..
Ok brother first of all get the PC suite of your mobile from the company website and then download it then connect the phone with the data cable and copy all the data important to you and also download the latest software for your mobile. Having done sir, you can upload the latest software. Your mobile software is not responding well. Be careful, donot disconnect cable during updating or else you will loose the entire mobile data and the mobile wont ever switch on again
Hook the Tomtom using the USB cable to your computer. You should see the Tomtom drive under My Computer as a drive letter.
Backup all data from the Tomtom to a folder on your computer. Now select the Tomtom drive and right click, select properties, select tools, and then Check now. Allow the computer to fix any problems with the Tomtom drive. Once this is completed. Remove the USB cable and do a reset. Now turn on your Tomtom and it should work.
When you reach to that part here's what you should do:
1. Don't disconnect the USB cable from your PC but disconnect your phone from the USB cable.
2. Turn off your K750i and wait for at least 20 seconds after you turn it off
3. Press and Hold "c" in your K750i and while holding the "c", connect your K750i back to the USB cable
4. It is not suppose to turn on but it will start the Update
5. Once the the Update starts you can release the "c".
Note: I hold the "c" a bit longer because I want to make sure that the update will start properly
Tip1: While pressing the "c" and connecting back your K750i to the USB
cable, if your K750i turn on it means that you haven't updated the USB
Driver for update. You only install the USB Driver for data transfer
Tip2: USB Driver for your firmware update is only 2 files inside the
zip. Extract the file on desktop so that when it is necessary for you
to install you can find it immediately
sorry i cant add much detail, i used to have a Sony Ericsson, but it go stolen, so im now using nokia, an i never have used recovery mode!