Question about Zebra LP 2844 Thermal Printer
My Zebra Thermal Printer has dropped its density of print to about 50%
The strange thing is a test label prints with no loss of density.I have wiped the print head with ethanol and increased the print density of print through the printer property settings. Neither have solved my problem.Do you have any other suggestions?
1. Clean the print head with cleaning pen.
2. Adjust print speed/darkness in software.
3. Check the media and verify that print surface is facing up.
4. Check that correct thermal media is in use.
Posted on Apr 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2014 | Zebra 105SL Thermal Label Printer
Jun 09, 2011 | Zebra S4M Thermal Label Printer
No print on the label.The media may not be direct thermal media when printing without ribbon (i.e. thermal
transfer). See the test procedure
Determining Thermal Media Types on page 29.
• For thermal transfer printers, the media may not be outside wound or approved for use in
the G-Series printer. See the following ribbon test procedures: Ribbon Test with Adhesive
on page 32
and Ribbon Scratch Test on page 33.
• Is the media loaded correctly? Follow the instructions for
Loading Roll Media on page 11
in the Getting Started section. For printing using transfer ribbon, see
Loading Transfer Ribbon
on page 14.
Mar 28, 2011 | Zebra GK420t thermal transfer and thermal...
Mar 01, 2011 | Zebra 140XiIII Plus Thermal Label Printer
Jan 20, 2011 | Zebra S4M Thermal Label Printer
Apr 02, 2009 | Zebra 140XiIIIPlus Direct Thermal-Thermal...
Feb 17, 2009 | Zebra Stripe S600 Thermal Label Printer
May 21, 2008 | Zebra Eltron TLP 2844 Thermal Label...
925 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!