RIGHT CLICK ON MY COMPUTER SELECT PROPERTIES
SELECT HARDWARE TAB
SELECT DEVICE MANAGER
DOUBLE CLICK ON DVD/CD ROM DRIVES
DOUBLE CLICK ON YOUR DVD DRIVER
CHECK IT IS WORKING PROPERLY
IF COMPUTER INDICATES IT WORKS PROPERLY YOU CAN DO THIS:
- Double-click the device category to display all devices in that category.
- Right-click your device, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, read the Device status message.
- To open Device Manager, click Start, click
Control Panel, click Performance and Maintenance, and then click
System. In the System Properties dialog box, click the Hardware
tab, and then click Device Manager.
If Device status
reports a problem with your device, click the
button under Device Status
for suggestions on how to
solve the problem.
If your device is not listed in Device Manager
, it is not recognized
by your computer. You need to install a new device driver
To install a driver manually
- Close any open programs.
- Start the Add
- Click Next, and wait for Windows to search for Plug
and Play hardware. Most newer hardware is Plug and Play, so you will rarely
need to go beyond this step.
- If no Plug and Play hardware is found, a list of hardware types appears.
Click Add a new hardware device, and then click Next.
- Click Install the hardware that I manually select from a list, and
then click Next.
- In the Common hardware types list, click the appropriate hardware
category, and then click Next.
- In the Manufacturers list, click the manufacturer of your hardware,
and then in the Models list, click the model name.
Have Disk if you have an updated or third-party driver to install for
- Click Next, and then follow the instructions on the screen to
complete the installation.
- To open the Add Hardware Wizard, click Start, click
Control Panel, and then click Printers and Other Hardware. Under
See Also, click Add Hardware.
if this information was helpfull to you please vote for me and write a comment for me.