Please help. I have entered the suggested code for unlocking multi region on my dvd player however, this has made no difference.
Is there anything else I could try.
I tried pressing the programme button on my remote, then the right cursor twice, then enter, then play. As I said it made no difference.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the current firmware in your blu-ray player supports multi region then try this.
1. Power on the blu-ray player.
2. Press "Setup" on the remote to enter Setup Menu.
3. Using the remote, enter "8520". A new submenu will appear.
4. Set DVD region code to "0" for DVD Multi Region.
5. Set BD region code as required using the remote buttons.
"1" = Region A, "2" = Region B, "4" = Region C
6. Press "Setup" button to exit the menu.
If this does not work then try upgrading the bluray firmware.
Search for Toshiba BDX2150 firmware and see if there is a newer firmware than the one you have installed.
1. Press the 'Set-up' button on the remote control 2. Select the 'System Info' mode from the on-screen menu 3. Using the remote control 10-key type in '1101' 4. 'Region code' should appear as an option on the 'System Info' menu. Initially the region code will be set to 4 (depending on your country). Press '0' on your remote control to set to multi-region. 5. Press 'OK/Enter' on the remote control. 6. Finish by pressing the 'Set-up' button once more.
HI this works as i have unlocked my own Sanyo HV-DX350A player with it Hope it works for you
Unlock region code for SanyoHV-DX350A DVD/Video player. 1. Turn on unit 2. Select DVD 3. Open tray 4. Press 0520 then in sequence press arrow up, down, left and right. 5. The region management screen is displayed on your monitor ( Code is displayed on the unit LCD display). 6. Note - Your current EEPROM region code setting is displayed on the screen. 7. Enter desired Region Code ( 0 for multi region). 8. Press PAUSE to exit. 9. Turn power off and turn on again.
If you repeat steps 1 to 4, you can view your new setting.