- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It sound like the remote is powering off the cable box but not the TV. The remote control may need to be reprogrammed to the TV. When you press power it may only power off the Cable box. At that point, try pressing the TV button on your remote and then Power. If it does not power off the tV after pressing the tV button, the remote may need to be reprogrammed to the tv. Cable companies usually have the codes needed to program their remotes to the TVs.
Those are the two 5amp pico fuses that go out when the convergenec Ics go out on a mitsubishi. You can get the ICs and pico fuses at the following link. If youre not sure which ICs you need leave them a email with your model nuber.Heres the link http://servicemanuals.vstore.ca/
Good Day, nhl1fan;
The TV is getting power and the main fuse is okay. Try unplugging the TV from the outlet for 3 to 5 minutes then plug back in A/C outlet.
If no fix your TV has something inside that is shorted (drawing too much current), then call an authorized Service Center to give an estimate before proceeding with the repair.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
1. UNPLUG TV
2. HOLD IN VOLUME DOWN &INPUT buttons on TV
3. Plug in the TV. (the TV will turn itself on).
4. A blue "K" should now be showing on the TV screen, release the buttons.
5. Press and release the VOLUME DOWN & CHANNEL DOWN buttons simultaneously on the TV. (A blue service menu will appear on the screen).
6. Using the remote, press the DOWN SELECT button once. (The highlighted line should read INDUSTRY INT (+CAUSE) OFF
7. Using the remote, press VOLUME UP once (OFF changes to ON).
8. Press ENTER. After a few seconds the screen turns green and shows - Industry INIT success - at the top of the screen.
9. Unplug the AC cord for 10 seconds then plug back in.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS; I did not make this up... it's from SHARP> again good luck...you may have to do this several times....too...get the timming down.