Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Have a Cannon s300 with code that says waste ink almost full-what can I do?
Try this following method on how to reset the waste ink
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA IP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
I hope you solve your problem and give me a good rating
Posted on Apr 23, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Mar 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 25, 2010 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Sep 01, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 23, 2009 | Canon BJC S300 InkJet Printer
Jul 05, 2009 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 24, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
496 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: