Question about Printers & Copiers
Have a Cannon s300 with code that says waste ink almost full-what can I do?
Try this following method on how to reset the waste ink
Canon S9000, S300, S400, i550, i560, i850, i860, i865, i9100, i9950, PIXMA IP3000 above,
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
I hope you solve your problem and give me a good rating
Posted on Apr 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
on Mar 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 25, 2010 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Sep 01, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Jul 23, 2009 | Canon BJC S300 InkJet Printer
Jul 05, 2009 | Cannon Printers & Copiers
May 16, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 24, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2016 | Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 44in Printer
492 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!