Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Printer won't install
Unistall delete old drivers from system before installing the full driver and software package (which includes MFC suite), brother have a unistall driver program on web site MFC suite will enable scanning etc, drivers don't do that
Unistall delete old drivers from system before installing the full driver and software package (which includes MFC suite), brother have a unistall driver program on web site
MFC suite will enable scanning etc, drivers don't do that
Posted on Oct 19, 2007
Click "Drivers" at the bottom here: http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&tabact=DownloadDetailTabAct&fcategoryid=334&modelid=9722 - make sure you allow popups and choose your operating system from the list.
Posted on Oct 23, 2007
SOURCE: Windows Vista Printer Driver
Go to: http://www.sharpusa.com/products/business/copiers/business_copiers_drivers/
and select the copier and OS that you use. Download the PCL5e driver. When you finish downloading, you might have to extract it from the zip format, then run the setup.exe file and follow the prompts.
Don't forget to rate your answers please!
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
SOURCE: MultiPASS Problem
WASTE TANK ALMOST FULL ERROR MESSAGE PROBLEM
This is true with many Canon Ink Jet Printers: Eventually, you'll get an error message "Waste Ink Tank Almost Full, Contact Your Canon Repair Center". Canon is totally sly about this, and is actually a pretty ridiculous design flaw that they should be ashamed of- planned obsolescence. Anyway, don't let this problem discourage buying an otherwise fantastic Canon printer. Here's the fix:
The waste ink take is actually just a felt pad that sits under the printer mechanism inside the case and absorbs the ink from your cleanings. From what I gather, its both a time consuming and expensive proposition to take to Canon to fix. And they won't tell people how to do it themselves. Well, I WILL. And this works.
Remember of course, you've got to cycle the cleaning process a huge amount of times to get this to occur.
But when it does, there is a fix-it-yourself solution that is both safe and effective for the printer, and free. You have to be slightly mechanical to do this. If you get this message and you've never used a screwdriver and are all thumbs, well, Canon gotcha. But give it a shot even then, or give it to someone halfway coordinated to do this for you.
1) Figure out how to open the printer by removing the side and inside top plastic panels. Just look at the thing and use your brain. Its all pressure clipped in place, no screws (at least on the S900 and similar models, probably still the same on this years models.) Look for slots and triangles on the 960.
2) No need to remove the ink cartridges in this process- so don't. The mechanism is held down in place in the case by two screws at the very bottom on the outside bottom of the metal chassis inside. Remove these screws then lift up the mechanism. It should lift out fairly easily, but remain attached by wires-- just place it on the top edge of the case.
3) You'll see the blackened (from waste ink) felt pads on the bottom. WEAR GLOVES-- this is skin indelible ink, the only thing that will get it off your hands is CLOROX. Period. There are two skinny pads that sit on top of a larger pad. Note how they fit together.
4) Lift the pads out and rinse out thorough in a sink until very little or no ink comes out. There's no need to use chemical or soap cleaners, just use plain water from the tap and the spray nozzle. Keep rinsing and squeezing the pads, but don't twist them like a towel, squeeze and fold in half however to really get the ink out.
Lay flat in the sun for a few hours to dry. Use a hairdryer to get the last bit of moisture out then replace in the printer, and put everything back together.
5) RESET the printer electronics, so you won't get the stupid "waste ink tank full" message any more. Do an online web search if this doesn't work for your model, although this works (or slight variations0 for many, including the 8200, the S800, and S900 series. Two main buttons on the top of the printer- Power and the Resume:
1) Power off printer
2) Hold RESUME button then press and hold POWER. (The beeper MAY sound once, or may not depending on your model.)
3) Hold POWER and Release RESUME.
4) Press RESUME twice then release both POWER and RESUME buttons.
5) When the indicator lights steady, press RESUME 4 times (for the S900, 3 times for the 8200 apparently).
6) Press power to set data.
7) Print away!
Posted on Apr 21, 2008
You need to cancel all print jobs for a printer, you must have permission to manage documents on the printer.
1. Open printers by clicking the "Start" button , clicking "Control Panel," clicking "Hardware and Sound," and then clicking "Printers."
2. To open the print queue, double-click the printer you are using.
3. Click the "Printer" menu, and then click "Cancel All Documents." Depending on the printer, the item currently printing might finish, but the remaining items will be cancelled.
Next, you may have to change the communication format called the "Spool format."
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark 4800 series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
If this does not help the situation, please describe any differences it does make.
Posted on Apr 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 07, 2011 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 10, 2010 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 21, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 14, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 26, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 11, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 18, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 22, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 23, 2007 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: