Question about Denon AVR-3805 Receiver
Problem: I am trying to run a simple set of B speakers in another
room. Same source, nothing complicated, audio only.
I can't figure out how to get Zone 2 output. I have configured the
Power Amp assign to Zone 2, the Main is only running a large pair and
outputs normally. I have selected the Zone 2 source correctly ... but
Are you useing an onkyo amp?Iff so tell the amp to switch on zone 2 then set the volume for that zone and the source you want to play.
Posted on May 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2011 | Onkyo TX-SR705 Receiver
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Jun 12, 2009 | Onkyo TX-SR503 Receiver
Apr 09, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver
Feb 22, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V1800
Jun 29, 2008 | Yamaha RX-V995 Receiver
May 26, 2008 | Denon AVR-2105 Receiver
Mar 26, 2008 | Denon AVR-883 Receiver
Dec 22, 2007 | Denon AVR-3803 Receiver
564 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!