Question about Denon AVR-3805 Receiver
Problem: I am trying to run a simple set of B speakers in another
room. Same source, nothing complicated, audio only.
I can't figure out how to get Zone 2 output. I have configured the
Power Amp assign to Zone 2, the Main is only running a large pair and
outputs normally. I have selected the Zone 2 source correctly ... but
Are you useing an onkyo amp?Iff so tell the amp to switch on zone 2 then set the volume for that zone and the source you want to play.
Posted on May 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2011 | Onkyo TX-SR705 Receiver
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Jun 12, 2009 | Onkyo TX-SR503 Receiver
Apr 09, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V663 Receiver
Feb 22, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V1800
Jun 29, 2008 | Yamaha RX-V995 Receiver
May 26, 2008 | Denon AVR-2105 Receiver
Mar 26, 2008 | Denon AVR-883 Receiver
Dec 22, 2007 | Denon AVR-3803 Receiver
565 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!