Question about Computers & Internet
UNRECOVERABLE ERROR AT LBA 951296
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2014 | Blizzard DIABLO 2: LORD OF DESTRUCTION...
Nov 03, 2013 | Western Digital 2TB WD ELEMENTS USB...
Oct 16, 2012 | Samsung HM500JI 500 GB SATA Hard Drive
Follow these steps to fix Disk Read Error::
1. Run CHKDSK /R /P from the recovery console (it will typically find no error)
2. run FIXBOOT from recovery console (typically has no result)
3. run FIXMBR from recovery console (typically has no result)
4. Run the manufacturer's diagnostic utility, downloaded from their website (it will typically find no error)
5. Changing the drives from cable select to Master/Slave may fix it.
6. Replacing the data cable may fix it, but usually not.
7. Setting the BIOS to use defaults may fix it, but usually not.
8. Changing the BIOS drive settings from auto to user-specified, ensuring that LBA is selected may fix it.
9. Pulling the CMOS battery to let the BIOS lose it settings may work.
Some helpful tips::
May 04, 2012 | Acer Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2017 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2011 | LG GP08NU20 DVD±RW Burner
Jan 17, 2009 | Computers & Internet
609 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!