Question about Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Have you got any expo dialled into the settings, this will delay or rather soften the response to your servos, the glitching you are getting may be due to you be close to the reciever and swamping the sinal hence the glitching, see if it goes when you walk away from the transmitter
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 11, 2015 | Televison & Video
on Mar 26, 2015 | Televison & Video
on Jun 21, 2011 | Genie Company IntelliCode GICT390-1BL...
Steps to Programming Centurion Nova Remotes
1. Unlock the motor cover with your Centurion Key, remove this cover.
2. Inside the perspex enclosure there is a small Receiver Board (approx size of a matchbox), identified by wording CENTURION CP9Z, also has the wording J1-Learn; J2-Erase.
3. There will be a small 'shunt' placed on one of the pins labelled J1, J2 or the centre pin - these are the 'Learn' pins.
4. Remove this shunt and place it over (or bridge) the J1 and centre pin together. The red LED Status light, to the left of the Learn Pins will illuminate.
5. Remove the new Remote/Transmitter from its packaging, hold down the required button once and the red LED Status light on the Receiver Board will flash once indicating that the button has been learned. As soon as the light has flashed, remove your finger from the button.
6. If further Remotes/Transmitters are to be added to the system, repeat step 5.
7. Ensure that you now remove the 'shunt' and place it back onto the blank or J2 pin - do not leave it bridging two pins.
8. Close the enclosure, place the motor cover back onto the motor and lock in place.
Aug 28, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 09, 2010 | Hunter 27185 Remote Control
on Feb 10, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Jun 24, 2009 | Hunter 27185 Remote Control
Jan 20, 2009 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
Dec 18, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2008 | Hunter 27185 Remote Control
422 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: