a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can use your phone as a hard drive only when a memory card has been installed on it.
If not you can only download music on your Viewty by using the LG Suite software that came with it which is very slow.
After you have put in a memorycard you have go to PhoneSettings and click or tap"Connection" right below Security. Then tap USB and then MassStorage. Connect the phone to your PC by a USB cable and now you should be able to transfer anything from your pc to your phone by dragging and dropping the songs. You can use control A to copy all the songs.
not possible, do u have a memory card?
if so, go to: menu/options/phone potions/connections/USB connections and select mass storage.
now connect to computer.
co to my computer, and you will find: a new disc called "R" or "Q" i THINK.
if this won't work contact me at my youtube account: addol95
dear, i think you are copying just list not the songs.so u have to save the songs individually to phone where they are lying and then go to media player that u have installed in phone (if u have) and put it on list.
Work with your Lyra. I use the alphabet to keep my songs in the right order.
1. Connect your Lyra MP3 player to your computer using the proper cable, and click on your desktop to open "My Computer".
2. Click to open the drive labeled "Lyra".
3. Right-click on the song name, and choose "Properties" from the menu.
4. Go to the "Details" tab (I believe)
5. Highlight the name and change it. For Example: If I want the song "We Will Rock You" to be my first song, I name it "aaaWe Will Rock You". I want the next song to be "We Are The Champions" so I call it "aabWe Are The Champions"
6. Some songs have security issues and will not allow you to change their names. Then you are out of luck.