- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your screen touch may broken or properly not connected with display connecter check it or change the screen touch.If you are not professonaly traind for mobile repairing then it is better to go at nearest service center. Thank you for contact me.
Are you using a screen protector? Because, in the manual, it warns that any screen protector used, will reduce the touch screen's sensitivity. But if the touch screen doesn't react at all, then it means that it's broken.
You might want to go to LG's website for support. :)
It sounds like the LCD is broken. The Touch screen digitizer and the LCD are two seperate components, the LCD is the visual part that shows the display and the digitzer is the part that you touch. You can find these parts online and attempt the repair yourself or bring it to a mobile phone repair centre for a professional job.
LCD is inside the front glass that has logo of htc
the upper glass is called touch panel or digitizer it is working as u say but lcd is broken u can see visible cracks on it and it may partially display or not at all then ur lcd is broken by pressure or impact u need to get it replaced around like 100-150 dollars depends on the model and size of the lcd screen
This is a common problem with many touch screen phones. There are about three reasons this can happen that I know of:
1. Hardware issue. Needs to go in for repair. Hopefully under warranty still.
2. Needs to be re-flashed with the OEM ROM. This is not likely, since you've already Hard Reset, but worth a try.
3. The EASIEST and FIRST thing to check is to run a 'business card' around the edge of the screen between the case and screen. Dirt or other objects can easily get wedged into that area and hold the screen pressed down. This would prevent a press from any other area of the screen. Also, a screen protector that has shifted might cause this. Hopefully this is it, as it's a simple fix!