I don't believe your phone has that capability by itself and I'm unaware of any apps that can be downloaded to it that will call block particular numbers.
However, there is a FREE
app for Windows Mobile users that own a Pocket PC, Smartphone or MotoQ. The program works well. (I use it myself) It's called, CallFirewall.
CallFirewall basically rejects any or all unwanted calls.
Features & Options:
a. Accecpt all calls, or
b. Accept call from My Contacts only - accepts calls from contacts only, others are rejected
c. Reject all calls, or
d. White List - accepts calls only from the white listed nos
e. Black List - accepts all call except from the black listed nos
f. Black List Pattern - any no STARTING from the black list pattern list is rejected.
for eg. if you enter "123", so all nos STARTING from "123" will be rejected
this is a very nice option with which you can block nos from any
particular network, country, city , area or whatever you can think of.
Finally there is also an option to reply with an SMS. (Text Messaging)
1. To Delete Blacklist/Whitelist Nos TAP & HOLD the stylus for a few seconds to get the options.
2. Autostart - Create a shortcut to Callfirewall.exe with 'startup' as parameter (without the '') and copy to windows/startup/
3. Please uninstall previous versions before installing ver 1.3
4. Also Delete Callfirewall.xml from the Root folder. Previous versions Callfirewall.xml will not work with ver 1.3.
5. The XML file for 1.3 and 1.4 are compatible.
KNOWN ISSUES :
1. One Ring Delay in Rejecting Calls.
2. Ongoing call -> Blocked Caller Calls -> Existing Call is Hung Up.
3. Problems with some Radio ROMS where the caller identdification is delayed by Windows by a couple of seconds.
Click here to review and download (at the bottom of the page) Call Firewall: http://www.logic-unlimited.in/callfirewall.php