a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to change the Pause time from 3 second (Default) to 1 second. For this First of all your have to 1- press the "set" key on the Euroset-2025 set and 2- then dial 1020.(1020 for 1 second pause) (1021 for 3 second pause) 3- and "set" key again. Now you can use the conference feature of set.
1. Press Menu/Set, 2, 3, 1. 2. Press the One Touch key where you want to store a number. The LCD shows the location you selected. 3. Enter a number (up to 20 digits), and then press Menu/Set. If you want to enter a pause in the dialing sequence (for example, to wait for an "outside line"), press Redial/Pause as you're entering digits. A dash appears on the LCD. Pressing Redial/Pause enters a 3.5 second pause when the number is dialed. 4. Use the dial pad to then enter the name (up to 15 characters), and then press Menu/Set. You can use the chart on page 4-2 to help you enter letters-OR-To store the number without a name, press Menu/Set. 5. Return to Step 2 to store another One Touch number-OR-Press Stop/Exit. When you dial an auto dial number, the LCD shows the name you've stored, or, if you haven't stored a name, the number you've stored. If you loose electrical power, auto dial numbers in memory will not be lost. (For USA Only) One-Touch key 1 has been pre-programmed for the Brother faxback system. One-Touch key 2 has been pre-programmed for the CallManage long distance plan. You can override them if you wish. Note If you need to store a pause longer than 3.5 seconds, press Redial/Pause two or more times. Note - You can store Groups (for Broadcasting) on the One Touch keys.
OK, usually one cannot use the speed dial feature unless you insert, pauses in the number, IE: you must add 1 second, "Pauses", after and before the number you dial... also you can then add, your access code too, well theoretically anyway..
So, you pause, for 1 sec, then dial the number, pause for 2 - 3, 4, maybe 5 seconds, seconds, then enter your access code and Enter code.
This should then be able you to then speed dial and connect and enter your PIN, all at the same time, if your PIN isn't recognized, try adding more pauses before entering.
If NONE of it works, then you simply have a network/phone that will not do it.
1. Press Line 1 or Line 2
2. Lift handset or press SPKR.
3. Press PROGRAM
4. Dial the telephone number you want to store. If you want to include a 3 second delay, press PAUSE where the delay is needed.
5. Press the memory button where you want to store the number. You will hear two beeps to confirm that the number has been stored correctly.
Press PAUSE where you want it. It will appear on the screen as "P". If the pause isn't long enough, press it more than once.
We have a support package that allows us to make all the changes you need over the Internet for a flat annual fee. If you want your whole system to work properly and all changes to be made for you at a flat budget, call us at 877-236-8376.
TONE/PULSE DIALING This adjustment allows you to select tone (touch-tone) or pulse (rotary) mode dialing. The phone is pre-set for touch-tone use. To set to tone or pulse dialing: 1. Press and hold the program button for two seconds. You will hear a beep. 2. Press the *tone button to select Tone Dialing or press #pause to select Pulse Dialing. 3. Press the program button again. You will hear a confirmation tone.
If the 900MHZ phone is Model 26928M programming for rotary dial usually goes like below, can't hurt to try on any model.
This adjustment allows you to select tone (touch-tone) or pulse (rotary) mode dialing. The phone is pre-set for
touch-tone use. To set to tone or pulse dialing:
1. Press and hold the program button for two seconds. You will hear a beep.
2. Press the *tone button to select Tone Dialing or press #pause to select Pulse Dialing.
3. Press the program button again. You will hear a confirmation tone.
Program Thomson Consumer Electronics (GE?) 2-9316A Speaker Phone (what we found works) To program: 1. press speaker or lift handset. 2. press STORE 3. dial the number to be stored 4. press MEMORY DIAL 5. press location (0-9 on keypad or 1 of the 3 emergency quick dial) 6. press speaker or hangup. To dial emergency numbers: 1. press speaker or lift handset. 2. press any of 3 emergency quick dial To dial stored numbers: 1. press speaker or lift handset. 2. press MEMORY DIAL 3. press location (0-9 on keypad)
Does anyone know how to add PAUSE in a stored dial string?