Question about Blenders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2017 | Blenders
Dec 29, 2016 | Cuisinart Blenders
Oct 20, 2016 | Blenders
Jul 02, 2016 | Blenders
Apr 26, 2016 | KitchenAid Kitchen Aid KFP715OB - Food...
Aug 21, 2013 | Cuisinart Blenders
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should be followed,
including the following:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE
• Unplug cord from outlet when not in use or before cleaning.
• To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse the cord,
plug or motor base in water other liquids.
• Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
• Never leave appliance unattended when in use.
• Close supervision is necessary when used near children.
• Avoid contact with moving parts. Keep hands and utensils out of jar
while blending to prevent personal injury or damage to the blender.
A rubber spatula may be used only when the blender is not running.
• The blade is sharp. Handle with care.
• Always put the lid on the jar before operating the blender.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after
the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner.
Return the appliance to the nearest Authorized Sunbeam Appliance Service
center for examination, repair or electrical or mechanical adjustment.
• Do not use outdoors or for commercial purposes; this appliance is for
household use only.
• Use this appliance for its intended use as described in this manual.
• When blending hot liquids, remove center piece of two-piece cover.
• To reduce the risk of injury, never place cutter-assembly blades on base
without jar properly attached.
• Always operate on a flat surface.
• Unplug the blender when it is not in use, before taking off or putting
on parts and before cleaning.
• The use of attachments, not made by manufacturer, including canning
or ordinary jar and processing assembly parts, is not recommended
by Sunbeam Products, Inc. and may cause risk of injury to persons.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
The maximum rating marked on the product is based on the attachment
that draws the greatest load. Other attachments may draw less power.
OWER CORD INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow the instructions below to ensure the safe use of the power cord.
• This appliance is equipped with a polarized plug. This type of plug has one
blade that is wider than the other. This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only
one way. This is a safety feature intended to help reduce the risk of electrical
shock. If you are unable to insert the plug into the outlet, contact a qualified
electrician to replace the obsolete outlet. Do not attempt to defeat the safety
purpose of the polarized plug by modifying the plug in any way.
• You may use an extension cord, if necessary, but be certain to follow
- The marked electrical rating of the extension cord must be at least
120/127 Volt, 60 Hz, 10A.
- The extension must be arranged so that it will not drape over the
countertop or tabletop, will not be within the reach of children
and will not be tripped over.
• Do not pull, twist, or otherwise abuse the power cord.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Sep 03, 2012 | Oster Blenders
Jan 20, 2009 | Back to Basics Blender Solution 5500...
359 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!