Question about Canon BubbleJet i320 Printer
Make sure to remove the film from the bottom of the cartridge and here is how to clean the receiver on the printer.
1. do not use regular rubbing alcohol it contains 75% water and could damage the contacts.
2. use only a small amount with a soft cloth not cotton swabs or balls and clean the contact pins and surrounding area.
3. continue till the cloth comes clean and allow the printer to dry completely for appx. five minutes.
4. reinstall the cartridge and go to the printer section in control panel.
5. find your printer and right click on it, scroll down to properties and left click.
6. perform the head cleaning function under maintenance.
if this does not work let me know and we can walk through some of the solutions..Be mucho blessed..Mark
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 03, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Oct 14, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Jul 29, 2009 | Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
Nov 22, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-in-One InkJet...
Aug 07, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Jun 05, 2008 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Nov 17, 2007 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 19, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!