Question about Canon BubbleJet i320 Printer
Make sure to remove the film from the bottom of the cartridge and here is how to clean the receiver on the printer.
1. do not use regular rubbing alcohol it contains 75% water and could damage the contacts.
2. use only a small amount with a soft cloth not cotton swabs or balls and clean the contact pins and surrounding area.
3. continue till the cloth comes clean and allow the printer to dry completely for appx. five minutes.
4. reinstall the cartridge and go to the printer section in control panel.
5. find your printer and right click on it, scroll down to properties and left click.
6. perform the head cleaning function under maintenance.
if this does not work let me know and we can walk through some of the solutions..Be mucho blessed..Mark
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 03, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Nov 16, 2009 | Canon BJC S500 InkJet Printer
Oct 14, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Jul 29, 2009 | Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
Aug 07, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
Jun 05, 2008 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Nov 17, 2007 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 19, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!