Question about Epson AcuLaser CX11NF Printer
Printer works fine but, in order to put our name as the sender on all faxes, I need to first establish the IP address through the Speed Dial Utility. These are the instructions of the manual. However, I am unable to obtain the IP address of the printer in order for me to perform the above steps.
Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. This has been a fustrating process.
In advance, thanks for your help,
What operating system are you using and how are you setting the printer on a network? is it connected to a router? did you already download and run the net config utility?
if you are using windows visit this link and download the net config utlitlity
Update me for issues and difficulties acquiring the ip add
Posted on Apr 22, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2015 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 26, 2012 | Epson WorkForce 600 All-In-One InkJet...
HP says to use the Vista drivers. You have to install it a a local printer follow these steps....
1. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to your network. Verify that you can access the printer's internal web page by browsing to its IP address before continuing. Print a network config page or make note of the IP address and Name. (should be a static IP)
2. Click >> Start >> Control panel >> Devices and Printers.
3. Click the Add a printer
4. Select Local printer
5. Select Create a new port and select Standard TCP/IP Port and click Next button.
6. Under Device type, select TCP/IP Device. Under Hostname or IP address, enter the printer's host name (found on the printer's network configuration report the generated above). Click Next.
If you get a message about Additional Port Information Required, then the printer was not found using the host name. You can go back and retry or using the printer's IP address instead of the host name.
7. Select HP or Hewlett-Packard from the list of manufacturers and select and select your printer model. Click Next.
If your printer model was not listed, then select Have Disk, browse the HP CD that came with your printer and select the first file that starts with hp and ends with inf.or use currently installed driver if you have teh correct on installed. Click Open then OK. Select your printer model. Click Next.
8. It will ask for the Printer name -- enter a new name or use the existing one. This will be the name of the printer that you select from other applications.
9. You may be asked to share the printer. Make a choice and click Next.
10. The Print Test Page box appears. Go ahead and print it.
11. Click Finish.
Dec 19, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1020 Printer
May 06, 2010 | Dell 1720dn Laser Printer
Jun 18, 2009 | Brother HL-2070N Laser Printer
Mar 16, 2009 | D-Link Computers & Internet
Aug 01, 2008 | Zebra TLP 2844-Z Thermal Label Printer
Mar 24, 2008 | Dell 1710n Laser Printer
Feb 29, 2008 | Brother MFC-845CW multi-function...
149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!