Question about Toshiba DKT2010SD Phone
Please follow the steps given below
To set distinctive ringing
1. Press #9876 to enter User Programming Mode
2. Press a Line or extension button. The LED is steady green.
3. You can press Hold to switch between internal and external pitch.
(Internal = station calls within your system; external = outside line calls.)
4. Enter the two-digit pitch number (see table)
5. Press the same button that you pressed in Step 2 (Line or extension). Two beeps is a confirmation tone and “DATA PROGRAMMED” displays on your LCD.
Tone No. Frequency and Cadence
500 Hz 1 sec. On, 3 sec. Off, repeat
02 300 Hz 1 sec. On, 1 sec. Off, repeat
11 500/640 Hz 1 sec. On, 3 sec. Off, repeat
12 500/640 Hz 1 sec. On, 1 sec. Off, repeat
13 860/1180 Hz 1 sec. On, 3 sec. Off, repeat
14 860/1180 Hz 1 sec. On, 1 sec. Off, repeat
15 1300/1780 Hz 1 sec. On, 3 sec. Off, repeat
16 1300/1780 Hz 1 sec. On, 1 sec. Off, repeat
17 860/1180 Hz 0.5 sec. On, 1300/1780 Hz 3 sec. Off, repeat
18 860/1180 Hz 0.5 sec. On, 1300/1780 Hz 1 sec. Off, repeat
Posted on Jul 22, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 18, 2013 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
The green lights next to the line or pool buttons show the current Line Ringing settings for all
lines or pools assigned to the extension. (If a line or pool is not assigned to a button, the green
light next to that button is off.) The following ringing options can be shown by the green light
next to the line or pool button:
? Immediate Ring - on steady
? Delayed Ring - flashes slowly
? No Ring - flutters quickly
3) Press the line or pool button until the button light shows the correct setting (the setting for the
currently selected line or pool also appears on the display).
4) Continue programming, or exit programming mode.
For incoming calls, the line selection (hunt sequence) is set by the local service provider). For outgoing calls....again....it depends on the system. For the Partner ACS:
1) Press FEAURE 00, SYSTEM PROG, SYSTEM PROG, CENTRAL PROG at extension 10 or 11.
2) Enter the number of the extension to be programmed for Automatic Line Selection.
3) Press **.
4) Press the line, pool, or INTERCOM buttons in the desired order. The valid entries for Automatic
Line Selection depend upon the type of extension:
? Key Extension: Outside system lines, Left Intercom (the factory setting)
? Pooled Extension: Pool 880 button 1, button 2, Left Intercom, Right Intercom (the factory
setting), Pools 881-883, individual lines
For each button pressed, a display similar to the following appears:
Automatic Line Selection
5) To exit Automatic Line Selection, press **.
6) Press CENTRAL PROG and enter a new extension number, or exit programming mode.
Changing line ringing and line selection are tasks that are normally reserved for the Administrator of the telephone system.
Jan 06, 2011 | Lucent 18D Corded Phone
Nov 03, 2010 | Panasonic KX-TA308 Phone
Sep 22, 2010 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Dec 01, 2009 | AT&T Lucent MLS-12D Phone
Nov 02, 2009 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Oct 14, 2009 | AT&T Partner 18 Phone (315805B)
Aug 06, 2009 | AT&T Lucent MLS-12D Phone
Jan 09, 2009 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Oct 10, 2007 | Vodavi Starplus DHS 7312 Enhanced Phone
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: