Question about Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox 360 (SKWIFIX360)
Error message 80150010 when trying to sign into Live, follow the
1. From the dashboard logout of Xbox Live if logged-in
2. Remove any profiles on the Xbox 360 with the same name as the gamertag being recovered (This can be done on the “System” blade within the “Memory” option)
3. Using the “Xbox Live” blade, select “Recover Gamertag from Xbox Live”
4. When prompted, enter the gamertag being recovered and click “Next”
5. On the “Passport Network Account” page, press the “Y” button to “Recover with Original Xbox Info”
6. Proceed to recover the account by providing the information requested by the prompts
Posted on Jul 22, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 19, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite Console
Apr 28, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox Console
Jan 01, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Oct 26, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 29, 2017 | Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox...
Feb 14, 2011 | Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter Xbox...
943 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: