Question about Emerson MW8107WA Microwave Oven
It is possible that your magnetron is heating up some soft spots inside the oven or there is a damage to the feed wires to the maggnetron or to the main capacitors. But before we start, I want you to be very careful. Remove the power and use a good flash light to look inside for the mountings near the magnetron-- a square/round fitting top right side of the oven when viewing from the front. If there is any possibility that your have not used food covers, some food could have splurted on to this and made it soft due to heating on the food. If so, you will have make a clean dry wipe, let it dry for some time before you test. If fault stays visualise the spot of smoke and invetigate . If you are powering the set with the cover removed please be very careful. replace the capacitor, wires or any insects/ cockroaches that have got entanged. hope you find this advise helpful Good day
Posted on Jul 22, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2017 | In Microwave Ovens
Oct 20, 2014 | Emerson Red Mw8999rd Countertop Microwave
Apr 04, 2012 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
Dec 29, 2010 | Emerson 025806092806 Microwave Oven
Aug 27, 2010 | Emerson 025806092806 Microwave Oven
Feb 08, 2010 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
Mar 21, 2009 | Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Dec 09, 2007 | Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!