Question about Facebook Social Network

2 Answers

I have been advised that my year of birth and other facts apppeared on facebook with out my consent as i never had an account to my knowledge .i want to unsuscribe from face book for good. thank you i find my face all over with friends i dont even know .

Posted by on


2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 12 Answers

Try these steps.
1)login to your facebook account. 2)click on setting on the right hand corner and select account setting 3)there you will see the option to change various settings, like your display setting to your friends for various things.Either you can change that aor you can unsubcribe from the facebook by clicking on the option "delete my facebook account".

Posted on Jul 22, 2010

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Expert
  • 346 Answers

If you didn't subscribe to facebook, someone else did it for you. Best to contact FB support and tell them what's happening, and record what pages you're seeing your information on. Their support may help you.

Keep in mind, though, that whatever gets posted on the internet will be there forever. The odds of noone having saved and/or reposting your images or information is slim to none.

Posted on Jul 22, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I want my birthday date changed from the current one to 00.00.0000 facebook account 39608 thanks

To change your birthday:
  1. Go to your profile and click About.
  2. In the left column, click Contact and Basic Info.
  3. Scroll down and hover over Birth Date or Birth Year, and then click Edit to the right of the info you'd like to change.

Jan 20, 2018 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Need new facebook new account

To create a Facebook account:
  1. Go to
  2. Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
  3. Click Sign Up.
  4. To finish creating your account, you will need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
If you already have a Facebook account, you can log into your account.
Note: you must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account.

May 11, 2017 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Refund from company that took money from my account without my consent

Sorry we here on FIXYA have no knowledge of your business transactions with any website . advise your bank or card company and see what they can do to assist you

Jan 09, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

HOW can I recover my facebook page when the trusted contacts for the page are not available

By contacting Facebook and advising them of the problem you are having. They will want to know specific information from you such as the answers to any security questions you set when you first created your Facebook account (mothers maiden name, date of birth etc.). If you have access to your email, you can always go the the Facebook login and click 'Forgotten password' - Facebook will then send you a password reset email.

Apr 14, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet

3 Answers

Change my date of birth

Log onto your FB account.
1.Below your name click on > Edit Profile
2. Click on > Contact and Basic Info
3. On BASIC INFORMATION , hover mouse over >Birth Date or >Birth Year.
When your mouse is over the word you can click on edit.
4. Change information

Dec 23, 2014 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

I tried to set up a face book account but messed it up please help

log in to your account and edit your profile and change the details.

Apr 14, 2014 | Facebook Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How do I get back into my account?

No problem, you can still log in to your facebook account, If you've forgotten your password, just click "Forgot your password"? and follow the instructions, no need to provide your date of birth. An email with the password reset link will be sent to your email address.

Good luck.

Thanks for using FixYa.

Jun 27, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

I am 12 and I have parent consent to get a

....NO you can't get an account.....It is for your own'll just have to wait until you get older........good luck

Mar 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Unable to create and account

Check if you have insert the birth in the correct order.
If you did, refresh the page and delete history.
Then, try to create an account again.

Mar 17, 2010 | Facebook Social Network

Not finding what you are looking for?
Facebook Social Network Logo

74 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Facebook Computers & Internet Experts

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18426 Answers

Sunil Pratap Singh
Sunil Pratap Singh

Level 2 Expert

250 Answers

Are you a Facebook Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides