Question about LG Cell Phones
My phone has been sitting for over a year in my drawer but recently i switched back to it. My phone will not work not unless I put it on the charger and when I do this message pops up ''heat sensor detected high temperatures. Remove battery or move to a cool place'' and when I take it off the charger it says overheated battery powering down for your safety'' please help me do I have to get a new battery?
Definitley your batery had developed reverse polarity and so it will not reain or take in charge. hence the battery will consume more power resulting in this message and it might alsoo be dangerous to keep this on. I would advise you to put in new battery and do the intial charging as required. Keep it on for 8-12 hours of chrage then discharge offf in use fully and rechage again. Repeat this for three time before your battery becomes fully functional. hope this helps. Good day
Posted on Jul 22, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2012 | Samsung Magnet SGH-a257 Cell Phone
Jun 01, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Jan 04, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry? Tour 9630 Smartphone
Nov 14, 2009 | Dishwashers
Oct 30, 2009 | Goldstar DH304 Dehumidifier
Sep 22, 2009 | Goldstar DH304 Dehumidifier
Mar 15, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Mar 11, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
273 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!