Question about SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Like most players, the device should contain 3 folders with the name
Media is on the player, each type has its their specific folder name (should be int the matching location).
If deleted, make new folder names Music, Photo and Video.
When having problems with making a connection to the computer:
Having a version 1 player, the e280 (written on the backside):
1. On your Sansa player, press and hold the Power/Menu button for 15 seconds to turn the device completely off.
2. Slide the Hold switch so the orange portion shows.
3. On your PC, double-click My Computer (on MAC, open the desktop screen)
4. On your Sansa player, press and hold the REC button while connecting it to the PC.
5. Release the REC button when a 16MB-FORMAT drive partition appears under My Computer (on MAC, on the desktop screen)
Having a version 2 player, the e280v2 (written on the backside):
For step 1, 2, 3 and 5 follow the same steps as for version 1.
Only for step 4:
4. Press and hold the ( |<< ) button on your player, while connecting to the PC.
Posted on Jul 22, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2011 | Samsung B3410 Cell Phone
Oct 17, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Aug 23, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Feb 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Nov 30, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Mar 12, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c200 MP3 Player
Jan 04, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c240 MP3 Player
Nov 09, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: